My Blog List


I was just there 2 days ago perfect weather "Watch: Intensifying nor'easter slams East Coast as worst still to come

 I went swimming at Kitty Hawk Beach and then I went down to Cape Hatteras and also swam down there &and it was very nice weather, & very nice warm water too.

"The Outer Banks in North Carolina has faced the brunt of the storm so far as destructive beach erosion has pounded the vulnerable coastline

At Nags Head, North Carolina, red flag warnings are flying up and down the shoreline as the intensifying Nor’easter charges closer to the region..."

https://share.newsbreak.com/jolubwb0 

I was just there 2 days ago perfect weather "Watch: Intensifying nor'easter slams East Coast as worst still to come

 I went swimming at Kitty Hawk Beach and then I went down to Cape Hatteras and also swam down there &and it was very nice weather, ...